The outdoor pool is a superb place to unwind. But with the onset of cold weather, the bathing season ends. Another disadvantage of an outside swimming pool would be that the rapid clogging with dust, dirt, leaves and other debris. Should you construct a pool at a greenhouse in your dacha, the closed bowl is going to be protected from the harmful effects of the natural environment, and also the bathing season can be extended until the onset of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses to get a swimming pool
Traditionally arrange on a garden plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, however, the definition of the kind of structure isn’t limited to the selection of covering substance. In the large amount of evaporation inside the building is continually kept high levels of humidity. Not every substance will be acceptable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot fast, and black metal is going to be destroyed by corrosion. To make a sword, stainless steel, aluminum, steel with a galvanized or plastic coating will be appropriate.
The upcoming important choice is the shape. Besides aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool has to have the ability to withstand wind loads and a massive amount of precipitation.
A beautiful and durable pool at the greenhouse in the cottage will Find the following kinds:
Semicircular roof layout is not hard to make, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter depends upon the size of the pool, as well as how many people are counted on the resting area.
According to the dimensions of the greenhouse comes in:
- Low. The polycarbonate construction is made simply to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a small pool often put hinged tops, and massive fonts are equipped with a sliding system.
- High. Looking at photos of the pool at a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the structure a real place of rest. Inside below a transparent dome have a folding furniture, plant ornamental greenery, spend heating.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with wide doors. Do doors create sliding, with the top lift or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile for the frame are considered an environmentally friendly substance. No compound odors will collect within the greenhouse from heating the structure under sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover for the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it could be moved to another place.
- Inside the greenhouse that a greenhouse effect is created. It reduces the high level of water evaporation from the pool, lessens the risk of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool beneath the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self erection of the shelter.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has great light permeability. The material is affordable and will last up to ten years.
- The pool under the shelter will always be clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and filthy polycarbonate can be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there is 1 point. Polycarbonate is fearful of powerful mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter isn’t damaged by falling branches, the pool isn’t put under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a long time to serve, to pay use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Choosing the type of fonts and installation procedures
If we briefly consider how to make a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work starts with the option of size. The fonts should be sufficient for many members of their family to see in precisely the exact same moment. According to the sort of installation of these bowls are buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter kind may have a frame pool in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a fully buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of polycarbonate of 2 kinds:
A reinforced concrete ribbon is poured right inside the pit. At the bottom of the pit, a pillow of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the bottom of the bowl is poured in the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork for the pouring of the walls. The finished bowl is coated with primer onto the exterior and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.